Sunday, November 06, 2005

Third time is the charm

I am not the computer literate one in this family, Russell is, so I apologize for is the problems everyone has been having trying to access our Gotcha day video. Here is an e-mail from Russell to me telling me what to do to fix the problem. Hopefully e third time is the charm. The video isn't very long and I'm afraid after all this build up it may seem like a bit of a dissappointment, but here it is anyway!

Hey Baby,
The problem with the gotcha video now is that the link on the blog is mistyped. It should be members.aol.com/adoptliddy/Videos/LiddysGotcha.zip . The "s" got accidentally left off of LiddysGotcha.

Love you,
Russ

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa and Shane said...

Hi Lissa,

I am rom the MSN board and just watched your video. I agree with Laura - too short I want more / need more!!! Your family is beautiful.

Lisa
http://overtherainbowtochina.blogspot.com/

Sunday, November 06, 2005 7:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home