Monday, January 02, 2006

Common Ground--Mom Edition


We both prefer to be barefoot
We both are both grumpy risers
We both LOVE chocolate
We both think Dada is the best guy in the world
We both look good in purple
We both like to play with hair
We both like to play with the cats
We both prefer our water with ice in it
We both dislike milk
We both like rock music
We both are "untidy"
We both like playing with the computer
We both want control of the remote
We both hate wearing coats
We both are outgoing, but shy around new people
We both like the Doodlebops (I really do...I even watch it when she's not around.)
We both love to go places and see new things
Moodswings!

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

We LOVE the Doodlebops too! We Tivo them and watch them any time we need a little pickmeup. Gwen's favorite songs are the "get on the bus" song and the califlower song. That Dee Dee sure can belt out a tune! Maz is cool too! It's fun!

By the way, I like the new blog design! Very cool!

Donna
Mom to Gwen of Shenzhen!

Monday, January 02, 2006 4:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your baby is adorable. I read a post on adoption.com asking for people to not leave because they are in the red. I was banned for disagreeing with a moderator - for life. Things look different there to me now. I can still read but I can't post. BrandyHagz is ruining that site...

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 3:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home