Monday, April 10, 2006

Nature sucks, but here are some pictures of it anyway.

I am not "outdoorsy". Not even a little. I like it inside. I am not into tanning, or sweating or insects. I am not into gardening, picnics, camping or any other outdoor activity. I like the theatre. It's dark, it's cold and weird people like me hang out there. But...I got this bitchin' cool new camera see and I wanted to take pictures and Lydia gets cranky about being the "subject" constantly. Plus...well, she moves. And well...I'm not as good with moving as I am with still. And nature...while it sucks, does pose. :-)


1 Comments:

Blogger Yoli said...

You have a good eye for photography. I also feel better in a Theatre...ah..the sweet music of the night.

Yoli

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home