Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I make the rockin' world go 'round!!

Oh, yes...oh yes I do. Never doubt that. :-)

So, I've been a bit in the dumps recently. I know many good things going on--tenure, smart baby etc. But still I'm sick again. This is about my 5th sinus infection of the year and with it comes the antibiotics and with that...well ladies, you know what usually comes with antibiotics and it ain't no fun. Sooo as I said, I've been in the dumps here recently. But today I saw the light at the end of the tunnel in the form of Queen.

I was driving home from the grocery store with a huge bag of yogurt when suddenly I heard the opening strums of Fat Bottomed Girls (Also known as the love story of Lissa and Russell--he was after all a skinny underaged lad when I first got my thick mature hands on him! ;-)) And I realized...Lydia is not in the car!!

So I blasted it!! I haven't blasted my music in almost a year. I blasted it and began to scream at the top of my lungs "Get on your bikes and ride!!"

It was fun, it was freeing, it was theraputic.

So to all you new mommas out there feeling a bit in the dumps! GET ON YOUR BIKES AND RIDE!!!

I did and it was great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home