Saturday, May 27, 2006

Handmedowns


When I was a little girl I had a rocking chair. It was my chair my parents bought for me and I loved it. I would sit on it, stand on it, rock my dolls in it, etc.

Well my folks were here this week (more posts to soon follow) and when they came to meet their grand-daughter for the first time, they brought the rocker. It needs a little wood glue and you can still see the teething marks from it's previous owner (me), but otherwise it's in good shape.

Lydia loves it. She likes to sit on it, stand on it and rock her dolls in it. Some things never change huh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Lissa, that is so cool that Lydia can now enjoy a toy that you loved as a child.

Sunday, May 28, 2006 5:53:00 PM  
Blogger mskajlc said...

What a treasure, just think someday you will be watching your grandchildren rock themselves in it too!

Sunday, May 28, 2006 7:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home