Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Twisters

So what's the funnest thing in the world to do? Sitting on your bathroom floor for two hours with a baby hoping tornados miss your house.. NOT!!! Obviously they did miss our house...missed our part of town thankfully. But I was really glad I am tornadophobic because I was totally equipped for baby in the bathroom. We had blankets, diapers, spare clothes, music, toys, heck we even had a picture book to keep us occupied. (I have no room in my bathroom cabinets as that is weather retreat station central.) I'm extremely thankful though for our weather radio as we heard about the tornados and the all clears before the in town sirens began to sound. Made our uncomfortable time a little shorter. Lydia did real well though...little trooper!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen R. said...

That doesn't sound too fun! What state are you in? I grew up in Ohio and we had some interesting basement times like that as a family...but I don't know what I'd personally do with a baby:) I'm glad I live in California now!

Hope you're feeling better, by the way:)

Thursday, November 17, 2005 11:24:00 AM  
Blogger OziMum said...

Wow! I've seen Twister (the movie), but that's about as much experience I've had with the wild weather!!! Don't know how I'd go livin with it!! Lucky your a Super Mom and had it all organised! Lee-Anne

Saturday, November 19, 2005 5:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home