Monday, December 19, 2005

Moaning Myrtle ain't so moany no more. (Or how I finally got out of the house after adopting a baby!)


I used to be a real "gal about town". Home was boring and I needed constant stimulation. Well trust me Lydia is as stimulating as a disco. (If not more so!) So it was gonna take something huge to get me out of the house. Well that something huge finally came in the form of Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. I am a long time Harry Potter fan so when school was over and I noticed it was still playing in our local cinema I was on the phone making a movie date with my friend Leigh lickity split. I wish I could say I was all nervous and I didn't want to leave Lydia...but it would be a lie. I was confident daddy would take good care of her and while I didn't dawdle coming home, it was good to talk about something besides what colour something is. "Yes, that is the pretty YELLOW block...now find the pretty GREEN one", gets old after awhile ya know. :-)

P.S. LOVED the movie. Daniel Radcliff is getting to be a really good actor! Alan Rickman is barely in this one but he steals every scene he's in! Fred and George are hilarious and Ralph Fiennes as Voldemort is just creepy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home