Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Been in denial...but I have to leave tomorrow

Loving Lydia will probably be down for about a week as I have to go on a business trip. If I get a chance to blog, I will...but it will not include pictures of Lydia doing wonderful things...because I won't have her around to take picture of...

This sucks

Working mom sucks sometimes ya know...

If there wasn't a Lydia all I'd be doing is twirling around talking about how I was gonna get to go to Disney and see Cirque de Soliel and meet Anne Bogart.

But I don't wanna go to Disney...I don't wanna got see Cirque and so what about Anne Bogart!!

I wanna change dirty diapers, I wanna get baby spit on my clothes and wash crayon stains out of tiny purple and pink outfits.

Poop! <--Said while stomping my foot.

This gets easier right? The whole going away on business trips thing? Doesn't it? Someone please lie to me and tell me it does.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie, Clyde, Bubba Jr. & Charleigh-Jo said...

YES it gets better!

The first time I left Bubba Jr. to go on a business trip I sobbed my eyes out as I handed him over to my mom, sobbed nearly the entire car trip to the airport, called every chance I got, and wrote him love letters while I was gone.

Enjoy the "good" parts of being away... focus on the positive things. It was very theraputic for me to write Bubba jr a "love letter." I still have it, it's in his baby book.

It does get better!

B

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger Family Bits said...

It gets worse, because as soon as you are ok with leaving, she will then be driving. And I assure you, you will want to hang on to her 100 times more then. Feeling more comforted now? :-)

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I'll lie to you...

I gets better. Try to have a wonderful time - it's OK to enjoy yourself AND miss your little girl.

Have a safe trip!
Tammy

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 9:25:00 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I've just found your blog - and your little girl is soooo cute!! I know the trip will be hard, but think of all the fun things you can bring back for her!! :-)

By the way..if you get time can you let me know where you got your background for your blog? LOVE it!!

Colleen~
hannahinchina.blogspot.com

Friday, March 03, 2006 8:08:00 AM  
Blogger Lissa said...

The uber-controversial background is of my hubby's devising. He made it (I believe) from some scrapbooking paper I had purchased. Originally the background was sand coloured. Some people had problems reading it though and my friend Scott told me it was a MAC issue. (He has a MAC--btw, thanks for the 411 Scott!) So Russell changed the colour on it so it is both MAC and PC friendly. Lissa

Monday, March 06, 2006 8:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home