Friday, February 24, 2006

Our future phone bills are gonna be high!

If Lydia's current fascination with phones continues that is!!

Lydia loves her toy phones. She loves the real ones too. She loves the remote control, not because she likes to control the TV, but because she likes to pretend it's a phone. When it's a toy phone (or a phone not currently connected to a call) Lydia chatters endlessly. When it's a real phone and there is someone talking, she is totally silent. Her eyes light up and she is completely spellbound. We're hoping one day she'll talk and listen into a phone at the same time, but for now we're content to watch her "pretend converstions" about the goings on at daycare.



'Scuse me Mom...I gotta make a call!



...and then Zeshawn said to Jackson, "You aren't the only baby with an attitude here mister!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

HYSTERICAL!!! I LOVE THE WAY YOU MAKE HER TALK ON THE PHONE & GOSSIP! OMG I LOVE IT!!!! Ruby does the same silly stuff with her phone & God help me, I know I'm in for it when she's a teenager...

btw, HER PIGTAILS ARE ADORABLE TOO!!! =)

Much love & LOTS OF GIGGLES!

-Amy & Ruby Cate

ps: Hey Lydia... you talk on that phone all you want sistah, maybe Ruby can give you a ring sometime and the two of you can chew the fat together! ;)

hehehehe

Saturday, March 04, 2006 10:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home