Friday, February 17, 2006

Looking more and more like she'll grow up a Kentucky gal!!



Or at least I hope so!
Here are a couple of pictures of where I work. This is the actual building I work in everyday and I love it. It's a good arts facility...but really what makes it a great place to work is the people I get to interact with on a daily basis. These are some of the best artists and colleagues in the world and I appreciate them, their talents and their camaraderie. Daily I am awed by their accomplishments and their eagerness to support the school, their students and their peers.
This whole year, in addition to adopting, I have been going through the tenure process. I am hoping daily that my dream of becoming a tenured professor will come true.
Well...it hasn't happened yet...but it's one step closer. I just passed the Provost's level.
Now onto the President's Office!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Redheaded Chick said...

Lissa...

I am rooting for you!!! I am in the middle of my 4th year review and my TDY is in 2 years, so I can only imagine how excited you must be getting!

Friday, February 17, 2006 6:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home