Saturday, August 26, 2006

Her boyfriend


I was talking on the phone today to my mom and she asked me..."Does Lydia really hold hands and hug this little boy or are you making that up?" Like I would traumatize my hubby on purpose...oh yeah, I would...but that's not the point, the point is, there really is a Dalton and they really do love each other. They hug, they hold hands, they kiss and they look out for each other bigtime. Dalton was gone when Lydia was bitten, he had been gone sick for a few days...and when he returned, Lydia felt more at ease. Ironically, so did I. Not that I want my little girl to be the princess in the tower type who needs someone to protect her, I want her to take care of herself...but it's always good when you've got friends to watch your back!

Please forgive the quality of the picture, it's a photo of a photo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kind of like the "quality" of the photo, it makes it look old. Cady has a friend at school named Adam that she always gets excited to see too. Tonight she was doing the "shove food in cheeks till the cows come home" trick that I thought she was through with, and Scott said that he hopes she does it till she's on her first date so that the guy won't try to french kiss her.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 10:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home