Monday, October 10, 2005

Today is the day!


I know that it is evening back at home, but here it is the morning of the day we get our babies! I'm very very excited! We get them rather late in the day, so while we will most likely have them before everyone who is reading this wakes up for their day,I may not have anything posted until late in your day as we will be a bit preoccupied! (Huh---Wonder why?)
I have her crib all ready as well as her diaper bag. Russell and I have a bunch of forms to fill out and then we meet up with the rest of our group! Not long now everyone!! Soon the babydoll will be replaced with a baby!

2 Comments:

Blogger john said...

My free prepaid credit cards site is nice, but I like yours too! Come on over if you have some time.

Monday, October 10, 2005 6:31:00 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Wow! She's much smaller than I thought she'd be (hee hee hee). Seriously - the crib is precious and I can't wait to see Liddy in it!

Monday, October 10, 2005 9:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home