Saturday, January 14, 2006

Honoring a Fan Request.



Well here per your requests here are a couple more of pictures of Lydia in hats. I hope you enjoy them, because gettin' happy hat pictures are really difficult and I think I've just about hatted her out for awhile. She is difficult to keep in a hat...well difficult to keep happy in a hat anyway. I have more pictures of her crying because she has something on her head than I care to admit. (See Scrooge picture in December Archives as proof of her anti hat sentiments!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Yoli said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER ADORING FANS ARE CHEERING!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Yoli

PS: No one can model hats like Liddy, she is just the most adorable baby to wear a hat!

Saturday, January 14, 2006 9:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home