Monday, March 06, 2006

Happier




Well I'm back from Florida to be with my little ladybug. (Here we all are at bathtime...this is another of her cute towels I love so much.)
I had an okay time. I saw Cirque du Soleil (brilliant) and Anne Bogart (also brilliant), but honestly I would have rather been home with "the fam".
I think they would have rather had me home too. For the second time in our lives I made a prediction it would be rougher on me than on Lydia. I was right the first time...about daycare..it WAS rougher on me. This time...I was wrong. My going away was pretty rough on Lydia. (And incidentally on Russell as well.I am married to a SAINT!!) Lydia was never happy, very clingy to Russ and cried bunches. Her sleep was bad and she kept Russell awake most of the time I was gone. She was upset and crying at daycare constantly. When I got home, it was almost a complete 180. Happy, laughing, and sleeping through the night is how Lydia is now. I'm not getting off 100% though. She is uber clingy and cries quickly...but overall, she's doing okay. I'm gonna stay home with her tomorrow. And hopefully soon she'll be feeling completely secure again. Overall I am happier, Russell is happier, daycare is happier (the practically applauded my return today) and most importantly...Lydia is happier.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yoli said...

I am glad you are home with your beautiful baby and your loving husband.

Yoli

Monday, March 06, 2006 9:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home