Friday, March 17, 2006

Technical Difficulties

We here at Loving Lydia have been experiencing technical difficulties with Blogger. I am not sure what the problem is, but it has prevented me from posting pictures of Lydia on her new Wiggles couch for the third time.

(Okay...it's just me here at Loving Lydia, but saying "We" just makes it sound so much more official. Also, I know owning a Wiggles couch does seem a bit hypocritical as I always talk about how The Wiggles "creep me out". However, I AM coming to grips with them. I just still find it kinda strange that Jeff is always missing and always sleeping when he's found. Personally I wonder if maybe he has an alcohol problem...or even worse, maybe he's dealing drugs!! And seriously what grown man is going to consent to being called Captian Feathersword without major threat to his physial well being?? Someone must be roughing him up on the side!!
But Anthony is so cute and I love the Mashed Potato song and the big red car that's really not so big have all won me over despite my understandable concerns. LOL)

I will attempt to fix the problem with the pictures this weekend as I know Grandparents and Aunts and others look forward to seeing Lydia on a regular basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home