Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Eccentricities

1) Helicopters are COOL!

2) Dinners over? Dinners on the floor! (Or in my hair!)

3) I must wear shoes...I know I'm off to bed, but I must have my shoes on even with my PJ's!

4) Let me suck on this cracker and then I will try to feed it to you mom. It's better when it's moist!

5) I know you SAY we're eating the exact some thing mom, but I have a sneaking suspicion your's tastes better, so give it here!

6) But food tastes better when I stand and eat it!

7) Why is mommy trying to put me to sleep? That's daddy's job!

8) Sing it again mom...and again..and again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again.

9) I know I'm not gonna play with it, but it gets lonely being in the toy box!

10) Hey, look what the cat does when I pull it's tail!! Why's he running away???? WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Yoli said...

Ok this is not fair, no pictures of Liddy to accompany the eccentricities!

Yoli

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 9:49:00 PM  
Blogger Lissa said...

I did the post from work. No pics from my work computer unfortunately. :-(

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 6:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home