Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Double Bagged for Your Safety


I assure you I wasn't so tired I got confused and diapered the baby AFTER I clothed her. This was all of Lydia's own doing. She has figured out how to diaper herself! While I was putting away her bath stuff this is what happened. I thought it was so cute, I let her wear it around for awhile. (Besides...this is great blackmail material for once she gets older! "Lydia do the dishes or mommy will pull out the double diaper picture and show your friends!!" Muuuuuuuhahahaha!!!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Stinky Mouse said...

You are an evil, evil parent.

I like your style! ;-)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 11:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way too funny!! Guess it's either potty training time for you...oh goodie. Or perhaps she just likes 4D puzzles.

Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:46:00 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

Oh you are eeeeevvvvillllll!!!!

note to self...Keep Lissa's Blackmail Tips for Tots & Teens handy at all times.

Monica
mk

Thursday, April 20, 2006 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger Yoli said...

She's not evil! She is WISE! I can just see the dialogue years from now.

Liddy: Mom, I am going out with Jon
Mom: Liddy is it very late--no.
Liddy: I am going anyway!
Mom: I have one word for you--double bagged!
Liddy: You wouldnt' dare!
Mom: Jon, I have some pictures to show you!
Liddy: NO! I'll stay home!

Saturday, April 22, 2006 9:32:00 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

She's a smart little cookie!

Sunday, April 23, 2006 1:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home