Thursday, April 13, 2006

On the mend and feelin' poorly


First, the good news. Lydia is starting to feel better. Her fever was practically non-existant today and she is still cautious about taking food, but is eating solids. She still has a coat on her tongue, but all the blisters seem to be fading.
Now the bad news. Russell and I both called our parents to see if we ever had Coxsachie and both sets of folks said no. So far, I'm okay. But Russell is out for the count. It's gonna be a long weekend!!

4 Comments:

Blogger My Baby Ain't White said...

Oh my...I'm so sorry Lissa. What a rough week it's been for your family. Just wanted to offer up a big hug of support and an even bigger wish that all will be well and healthy soon.

~Karen

Friday, April 14, 2006 6:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you all well and hope for a speedy recovery for your husband. I love your blog, you are my hero!

sj
still waiting and waiting and waiting.......

Friday, April 14, 2006 6:39:00 AM  
Blogger Family Bits said...

Oh ICK! funfunfun. I know I haven't had it. I don't think that looking forward to things like that are going to be part of the benefits of daycare.

Friday, April 14, 2006 9:46:00 AM  
Blogger Yoli said...

Oh my!! I had no idea you guys were so sick! I am so sorry. I hope you start feeling better soon. No Easter fun for Liddy or her parents, still I wish you lots of blessings on this season.

Yoli
Mom to Sally in Inner Mongolia

Saturday, April 15, 2006 9:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home