Monday, May 08, 2006

..and now a word from our sponsor



Okay, there isn't really a sponsor...but I am endorsing something here. I do not work for this company and I am receiving nothing for doing this...only the satisfation about helping other busy moms who haven't tried this yet.

I LOVE NETFLIX!!

I just joined recetnly and they are great. Russell and I used to go to the movies all the time and now with baby...well let's just say in almost 7 months I've been once and he hasn't been at all. Going to the video store sounds like an obvious solution because all those movies we wanted to see months ago are now out, right?

Wrong!

Why?

Because Lydia has her own ideas about our suppossed free time. We get all hunkered down with popcorn and milkduds and suddenly Lydia is crying.

The number of times one of us said to the other, "Just pause it until I come back." and then never returned is difficult to estimate because I never learned to count that high.

With Netflix. No late fees. We can pause and start again 2 days later. Same flat fee no matter how much or how litte we watch. And ultimately when you factor in late fees...we pay a lot less and see a lot more.

NETFLIX! Tell 'em Lissa sent ya! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home