Wednesday, April 26, 2006

6 strange things about me

I have been tagged. So here we go...

1) I am very very shy. I tend to avoid social gatherings, but when forced to attend I am usually the one holding up the wall. Most people think I would be the exact opposite as I get up in front of people to lecture and can be pretty lively at rehearsals, but get me in a social situation and I become a clam.

2) I am afraid of ice. Not like ice in a drink...but on the ground. I have a phobia about falling and ice makes people go boom.

3) I have a zombie contingency plan. I know exactly what I will do when and if the zombies attack. Often times Russell and I will be out and I will look at him and suddenly yell..."zombie drill". At which point we must outline what we would do if we saw a zombie at that exact time and place with the resources at hand. Then we compare notes and see who came up with the better plan. I ALWAYS win!!

4)Some people have kidney stones. I have salivary stones. I have passed them twice in my life. They hurt like the dickens and the two times I've passed them, it's taken about a week. (Horrible pain--I hate them!!)

5) I very rarely see theatre. Again this sounds wrong since theatre is what I do for a living. But the fact of the matter is I do theatre for a living so I have no time to SEE theatre as I'm usually DOING theatre. Also because I do theatre for a living I rarely have money enough to see shows. Theatre people aren't paid squat.

6) I'm very pro strict gun control...but I'm a great shot. Boyfriend previous to Russell used to belong to a gun club and he'd take me shooting with him and our mutual friends. The first time I went with them I'd never shot anything but arrows at bullseye targets previous. When we went to the range I shot and when they looked at my silhoutte my friend Carl told me I'd done pretty well for the first time, but that I was shooting too high as I kept hitting the head instead of the center of mass. To which I responded "Oh...I wasn't suppossed to be aiming for the head?" Carl told me he was glad I was on his side. In my defense...one of the few ways to kill a zombie is to destroy the brain...and the only thing I'd ever shoot, besides a piece of paper, is a zombie...hence my misunderstanding about what my target should be!! :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First do you have the "Zombie survival guide" great little book for what to do if the dead arise. 2nd have u ever been 2 www.urbandead.com great low tech mmpo thats free, I have been in a mall when a hoard of zeds overrun it,not a pretty sight you just can run. finally I confess to doing the "what do I do if the zombies attack wherever I am at".

I enjoy the Blog and all the pics.

Bellas Baba
Joel Barrett

Friday, April 28, 2006 7:17:00 AM  
Blogger Yoli said...

Look we will be a dangerous twosome. You are an excellent shooter and I am an excellent fencer. If the sword does not kill them then you aiming for their heads will.

Yoli
Mom to Salome in Inner Mongolia

Friday, April 28, 2006 6:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lissa, I have to tell you that I have a T-rex drill and have had one since I was 8. I still do this on long rides--think, where would I hide if a T-rex suddenly appeared on the road? I'm glad I've found someone else who loves it when a plan comes together. ;)

Christina
(drmalcolm from the forums)

Friday, April 28, 2006 8:49:00 PM  
Blogger PIJill said...

Hey! I also have a zombie survival drill! I thought I was the only person who did.

Saturday, April 29, 2006 12:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home