Saturday, July 29, 2006

Our dirty little secret

Okay, true confessions time. I like Chinese food okay fine, but it's really not my favourite. What is my favourite is Japanese food. I'm also a Thai food fan, but Japanese...well it's just THE BEST!! So today we went out and had Japanese food for the first time since we adopted Lydia. It was sinfully good...and Lydia loved it. And honestly, we got her to eat more Japanese than we've ever gotten her to eat Chinese.

Here's Lydia taking her first ever bite of Sushi. It was an Alaskan roll; salmon, avacado and cucumber wrapped in seaweed and rice. She loved it!





Even more than the sushi Lydia liked the Miso soup. Originally ordered by Daddy for Daddy, Lydia totally usurped this portion of his meal. Poor Daddy, but happy baby!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I'm not a Chinese food person either. But I love, love, love Japanese food. Mmmmm.....My husband, on the other hand loves Chinese, so maybe our child will like both equally!

Sunday, July 30, 2006 1:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home