Saturday, April 15, 2006

Girls Global Education Fund


I am a teacher. I believe that all people can benefit from learning. An education can help a person have a better life. It is why I teach. My life was made better through my education, and I hope to help others have a better life as well. That is why I sponsor a girl from Desheng.
Wei Jing is my foster daughter. She lives in Desheng. Her mother ran away and left her and her sister several months ago. Without the help of Girls Global Education Fund, Wei Jing would be forced to leave school. But through this organization and our financial help she is going to school. I hope for her a good life. She deserves it.

For more information and to sponsor a girl please visit, http://www.ggef.org

2 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

Can you do a post on your experiences with this organization? How long have you been involved? I would love to hear more about it through your eyes. The website was informative as well.

Pats on Your Back!!! You have a big heart.

Sunday, April 16, 2006 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger Yoli said...

This post made me cry so much. Thanks for sharing about this organization and for helping them. You are a good person.

Yoli

Monday, April 17, 2006 6:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home