Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Doodlebops!


"Come on Mom...lets get on the bus!"
Dancing to the Doodlebops!

Lydia loves the Doodlebops and I have to admit I like 'em too. Just about every morning on Playhouse Disney you can see DeeDee, Rooney and Moe rockin' and rollin' with Mazz and Bob the bus driver as they "get on the bus" and promise to share, care and stick together as a team! It's a really positive entertaining way to begin your day. The music is great, the sets and costumes are bright and colourful and they are educational and uplifting all at the same time. It's great to honestly be able to look forward to watching something on television with my daughter. I only wish they'd tour!!

Don't forget...DON"T PULL THE ROPE!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Family Bits said...

Lissa, I read this post to Scott and he looked it up. We both want to see them now :-)

Saturday, January 21, 2006 10:19:00 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

I just ordered the CD from Amazon.ca for $23 Canadian dollars. I have no idea how much that is in US dollars! I also noticed that they're going to do a US tour at some point in the future. Gwen absolutely LOVES the Doodlebops so we'll have to go if they ever come within 100 miles of here. I love their songs too. My fav is "Bird is the word".

:)

Donna

Sunday, January 22, 2006 2:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home