Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I was tagged

Here's an online blog game that's all the rage. :-)

I got tagged and to my 5 friends, you're it next!!

What were you doing ten years ago?
I was living in Florida working in professional children's theatre. I had just finished directing a huge children's, and was about to direct a Shakespeare for kids production. I was dating Russell and hoping to get a University job soon.

What were you doing one year ago?
We had just gotten over the dissapointment of not being DTC in December and were waiting to find out our LID. Russ was fed up with his job and getting more and more frustrated daily and I was about to direct The Laramie Project and bring a gay rights activist to a small provincial town to speak about the show. (No one has ever accused me of being a coward!)

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Cheese
2. Chocolate
3. Sunflower seeds
4. Corn Nuts
5. Snow Pea Pods

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Not worry so much
2. Help out Mine and Russ’ family more
3. Move to a bigger house
4. Donate more money to the arts
5. Travel

Five bad habits:
1. Don't exercise
2. Leaving empty water bottles everywhere
3. Forgetting to call people back
4. Becoming so focused on the world of adoption that I lose sight of other
things
5. I procratinate on things

Five things I like doing:
1. Spending time with my family
2. SIMS!!!
3. Spending time on the forums and blog
4. Talking on the phone
5. Watching movies on TV

Five things I would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. High Heels
2. Fur anything
3. Cologne (Hubby is allergic)
4. Liquid Candy (GROSS!!)
5. Sadly, Slushies (Like liquid death to a diabetic!)

Five favorite toys/games:
1. My computer
2. SIMS!!!
3. My DVD Player
4. My Camera
5. Goth (The board game) No one will play me though…I’m kicking at that
game!

Here's the deal; remove the blog in the TOP SPOT from the following list and then add YOUR BLOG to the bottom spot.
http://www.rileysgirl.blogspot.com/
http://lovinglydia.blogspot.com/

Then select FIVE PEOPLE to TAG!
Becca
Astra
Scott & Tina
Brandy
Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home