Monday, October 17, 2005

On our way to GZ

Well hopefully we will be able to blog again soon. I apologize for the
"hole" in the blog, our hotel in Guilin did not have internet access in our
room and as Lydia has more strongly attached to me, it's very difficult for
me to get away for any length of time to get on to do anything. I am
blogging on my computer and will hopefully post back logs to the blog as
well as continue with our story once we get to Guangzhou.

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Lissa, my husband never blogged before we went to China and never blogged since! But he enjoyed it and it was really the only way anyone was going to get an update since Gwen was stuck to me like glue while we were in Guangzhou. Maybe Russell can show off his writing skills (or you can dictate and he can be your transcriber)

:)

Can't wait to see/hear how you're all doing in Guangzhou!

Donna (Becca on the MSN group)

Monday, October 17, 2005 10:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home